Are you drowning in a sea of post-it-notes? You find answers to writing questions, but then must choose how to keep track of them. Knowledge retention comes one choice at a time.
A dirty little secret is how many hard-earned answers slip out of your mind’s grasp. Do you feel you’re living Groundhog Day—destined to repeat the same lessons over and over?
Today’s technology preserves education:
- Store articles
- Turn information into actionable steps
- Convert action steps into templates for future use
To prevent the loss of writing rules and skills, use:
- Apple Notes to keep articles (available free for macOS, iPadOS, and IOS).
- Scrivener to record and reuse actions steps
- ProWritingAid to apply grammar, punctuation, and spelling rules
Your knowledge retention comes one choice at a time, and that raises this question: What can technology do for you?