Terms and Conditions for Using Site
In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- “The company”, “ourselves”, “we” and “us” refers to Grant P. Ferguson, the company owning the Grant P. Ferguson and TameYourBook.com brands and its products.
- “Party”, “parties” and “us” refers to both the customer and ourselves.
- All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the customer in the most appropriate manner.
- Any use of the above terminolgy or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
These are the terms concerning refunds for our customers:
- In the event that you are not happy with any product you purchase from TameYourBook.com then you are protected by a 30 day money back guarantee.
- If you ask for a refund beyond 30 days after the initial purchase date of the product then you will not be granted a refund and there are no exceptions to this rule.
- Recurring payments are not refundable, since they fall outside of the 30 day guarantee period (e.g. if you purchase an annual subscription, you can get a refund within 30 days of the initial purchase, but you can’t get a refund 12 months later, when the subscription is automatically renewed, because that’s 11 months after the refund period expired). Any subscription needs to be cancelled in advance if you don’t wish to renew it.
- By asking for a refund you are agreeing to remove the products associated with the purchase from all digital writing tools that you own.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you continue to use our products on your site after requesting the refund.
- Refunds are made via the platform on which they were purchased and typically, will be processed within 24 hours by our customer support team.
Any information concerning the customer and the respective customer records are regarded as confidential and will therefore not be divulged to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so by the appropriate authorities. Customer data is passed on only to services required to maintain our business, such as payment processors and customer databases. These third party services guarantee the privacy of your data in their own terms. Customers have the right to request sight of and copies of any and all customer records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. We will not sell, share or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by Grant P. Ferguson will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Payments are processed through third-party payment providers to insure the best possible customer experience and ensure the customer’s privacy. All our products are delivered as downloads, on receipt of payment. All goods remain property of the company until paid for in full. The download instructions are sent by email, after the payment is received. Additional charges, late fees, chargeback fees and other fees are determined by our payment providers.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Any subscription services maybe be cancelled by the customer at any time. Customers can cancel their subscriptions through the payment provider, in their user account, or by using our Contact form. A minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation is required. All our products come with a 30 day refund guarantee. Customers can request a refund by contacting our support staff. Refunds are only granted within 30 days of the original payment. Refund requests that reach us outside of 30 days or refund requests for subsequent billings of a subscription (all payments after the first payment) will not be granted. Both the customers and ourselves have the right to terminate/cancel for any reason.
Exclusions and Limitations