Terms and Conditions for Using Site and Making Purchases
In using this website and making purchases, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- “The company”, “ourselves”, “we” and “us” refers to Grant P. Ferguson, the company owning the Grant P. Ferguson and TameYourBook.com brands and its products.
- “Party”, “parties” and “us” refers to both the customer and ourselves.
- All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the customer in the most appropriate manner.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
These are the terms concerning refunds for our customers:
- We stand behind our products, and your satisfaction with them is important to us. However, because our products are digital goods delivered via Internet download, we typically offer no refunds.
- If you change your mind about your purchase and you have not downloaded our product, we will happily issue you a refund upon your request.
- We handle refund requests on downloaded products made within thirty (30) days of your original purchase on a case-by-case basis and issue any refunds at our sole discretion.
- If you ask for a refund beyond 30 days after the initial purchase date of the product, we will not grant a refund and there are no exceptions to this rule.
- Recurring payments are not refundable, since they fall outside of the 30 day guarantee period (e.g. if you purchase an annual subscription, you can get a refund within 30 days of the initial purchase, but you can’t get a refund 12 months later, when the subscription is automatically renewed, because that’s 11 months after the refund period expired). Any subscription needs to be cancelled in advance if you don’t wish to renew it.
- By asking for a refund, you agree to remove the products associated with the purchase from all digital writing tools you own.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you continue to use our products on your site after requesting the refund.
- We make refunds via the original purchase platform and, typically, process requests within 72 hours by our customer support team.
Any information concerning the customer and the respective customer records are regarded as confidential and will therefore not be divulged to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so by the appropriate authorities. Customer data is passed on only to services required to maintain our business, such as payment processors and customer databases. These third party services guarantee the privacy of your data in their own terms. Customers have the right to request sight of and copies of any and all customer records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. We will not sell, share or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Emails sent by Grant Ferguson will be in connection with the provision of agreed services, products, and subscriptions.
Payments are processed through third-party payment providers to insure the best possible customer experience and ensure the customer’s privacy. All our products are delivered as downloads, on receipt of payment. All goods remain property of the company until paid for in full. The download instructions are sent by email, after the payment is received. Additional charges, late fees, chargeback fees and other fees are determined by our payment providers.
Customers can cancel their subscriptions by using our contact form. A minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation is required. For refund requests, please refer to the Refund Policy above.
Exclusions and Limitations