New writers often ask, “Where do I start?” The answers are simple, but that’s not the issue.
- Chief Problem: Aspiring writers often get lost in the details of studying writing craft. One rabbit trail leads to another, and that’s frustrating.
- Ready Solution: Your future arrives one choice at a time. Choose to keep it super simple.
For instance, download the Book Ideas Checklist. Then have fun!
Looking for More?
Select the Home tab above. Then click the Membership tab and join the Storyboard Adventure! Discover what happens when you tame a story’s structure, characters, plot, and theme.
- Learn from a true-life writing adventure that moves a story from good to great. It’s not linear, more like spaghetti.
- Get scenes from my latest work in progress.
- Read insights coming out of the revision process: feedback, insights, friction, creativity.
- Receive answers to your questions.
- Enjoy exclusive how-to articles.
- Download the priced “Extras” for free (e.g., $5 Workbooks).
- Together, we’ll tame an unruly draft into a purring manuscript. Members will receive a free Advanced Review Copy.